B-Central, 124 Commercial Road, Bournemouth

£60,000
  • Ref: 9327468
  • Type: Flat / Apartment
  • Availability: For Sale
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • active_pipe_id: 100566
  • Make Enquiry
  • Floorplan
  • View EPC
  • Virtual Tour

Property Features

  • Shared Ownership Apartment
  • Recently redecorated re-carpeted
  • Modern Town Centre Development
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Open plan living and kitchen areas
  • Views Across the Town Centre
  • Allocated Secure Off Road Parking
  • No Forward Chain

Property Summary

Foxes are delighted to present this opportunity to acquire a shared ownership property situated in the heart of Bournemouth town centre within walking distance of shops and businesses. The asking price represents a 25% share of the property, making it an ideal way for first time buyers to get onto the property ladder. Simply buy additional shares in the property as and when you want to!
The accommodation is situated on B-Cental's seventh level with security entry , communal stairs and lift to all floors and enjoys far reaching westerly aspect views across the town centre to the rear of the building.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, a spacious open plan L shaped lounge / dining room / kitchen with range of fitted gloss white base and wall units and recently updated appliances, master bedroom with modern en suite shower room, a second double bedroom and modern bathroom.
The apartment has recently been redecorated with some new carpets and also benefits from an allocated off road parking space in the secure covered car park with integral access to the block.
Offered with no forward chain!! Please contact us to arrange a viewing.


Disclaimer – Virtual Tour Viewings

Please be informed that it is not possible to give more than a general impression of the size, quality and general layout of the property available to let and this should only be seen as for guidance purposes only.
Where possible, we will provide room sizes and dimensions in writing to accompany the virtual tour. Foxes Sales Ltd is obliged to inform any prospective purchaser, that none of the material information used or visual depiction of any kind made by Foxes Sales Ltd can be relied upon as accurately describing the property. They must only be treated as being intended for illustration and guidance purposes.
If you are unsure of your consumer protection rights, please ensure you seek independent legal advice.

Full Details

COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
A communal front door with secure entryphone system leads to a communal entrance hall with lift and stairs to all floors. Level 7 landing, door to:

ENTRANCE HALL

LOUNGE/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN (20' 8'' max x 19' 11'' max (6.29m x 6.07m))

MASTER BEDROOM (10' 9'' max x 9' 11'' max (3.27m x 3.02m))

EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM

BEDROOM TWO (10' 11'' max x 8' 7'' max (3.32m x 2.61m))

BATHROOM

SECURE PARKING
A driveway leads to a secure car park where a space is allocated to this apartment.

TENURE
Leasehold - 125 years from 2008

GROUND RENT
£140.66 per annum

MAINTENANCE
£194.27 per calendar month to include buildings insurance.

COUNCIL TAX
Band B

SHARED OWNERSHIP
The property is offered for sale on a shared ownership basis, with the asking price reflecting a 25% share and rent being paid on the other 75% at £573.09 per calendar month. Additional shares in the apartment can be purchased in future. The rental amount would decrease if an increased share were purchased. Please contact us for further details.