This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Camelot Court, 73 St. Michaels Road, Bournemouth
- Rare Opportunity
- Town Centre Block of 13 Flats
- Currently Producing Approx. £135,000 per annum
- 8.4% Gross Yield (Based on Asking Price)
- Large Area of Off Road Parking to Rear
- Potential for Internal Re-Configuration
- Potential for Future Redevelopment (STP)
- Near Town Centre, Beach and Westbourne
Property SummaryFoxes are delighted to offer for sale Camelot Court, a unique freehold town centre investment property comprising 13 self-contained units and currently producing around £135,000 per annum, representing a gross yield of over 8.4% based on asking price. Comprises 2 x 3 bedroom flats, 1 x 2 bedroom flats, 5 x 1 bedroom flats and 5 x studio flats plus manager's office.
The property has fantastic potential for re-configuration if deemed desirable by a new owner or can continue to produce a good level of income in its current setup. To the rear of the building is a sizeable area of land currently used as a car park, which may lend itself to future redevelopment subject to any necessary permissions, either as a stand-alone project or potentially in conjunction with neighbouring sites. Please contact us for further details.